HBase, mail # user - HBase 0.94 security configurations

+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 04:15
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-12-18, 04:25
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 04:47
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-18, 08:19
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 18:15
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-18, 18:26
Re: HBase 0.94 security configurations
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-18, 20:33
I suggest you use a Maven project.
I can copy-paste a small pom.xml for you to get you started.
It will solve all of those missing JARS you have.

Just make sure to install M2Eclipse plugin (Eclipse Marketplace)

+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 22:27
+
Bob Futrelle 2012-12-18, 23:36