MapReduce >> mail # user >> hadoop trunk build failure - yarn, surefire related?

+
Tony Burton 2012-09-11, 08:58
+
Narasingu Ramesh 2012-09-11, 09:05
+
Tony Burton 2012-09-11, 09:19
+
Steve Loughran 2012-09-11, 09:45
+
Tony Burton 2012-09-11, 09:54
+
Harsh J 2012-09-11, 10:25
+
Tony Burton 2012-09-11, 10:31
+
Harsh J 2012-09-11, 10:36
+
Tony Burton 2012-09-11, 10:39
+
Harsh J 2012-09-11, 10:58
+
Tony Burton 2012-09-11, 11:14
+
Tony Burton 2012-09-11, 15:42
Re: hadoop trunk build failure - yarn, surefire related?
Also, for the maven based builds, BUILDING.txt in the root folder of hadoop
source does get one started.

Thanks
hemanth

Tony Burton 2012-09-11, 10:21