Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week

+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 16:33
+
Christopher 2013-10-25, 18:23
+
John Vines 2013-10-25, 18:49
Re: Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week
Sean Busbey 2013-10-25, 19:11
I'm also happy to be the (non-binding) bad guy who says things are pushed
to 1.6.1 or 1.7.0.

I'd really like to see us on a regular release cadence (ideally per-CY
quarter) so that we'd have an easier time scheduling things like obsoleting
versions.

--
Sean
+