HDFS, mail # user - Uber Job!

Re: Uber Job!
yypvsxf19870706 2013-05-06, 15:25
Hi

    Suppose that your input file are 10 with total size 64mb , I think you will get the 10 maps.

    By the ways,the uber mode is only for yarn . Suppose you have actually 1 map ,yarn will at least create two containers , one for app master and the other for the map , if uber mode is enabled with the yarn , yarn will only create 1 container for both app master and the map.

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-5-6,22:45,Rahul Bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道: