Hive >> mail # user >> Exit Status for Success and Failure in HiveQL queries

Exit Status for Success and Failure in HiveQL queries
Does the hive command make use of an exit status for success vs. failure?

I am asking this question as I am executing my few HiveQL queries from my
Shell Script and If one HiveQL queries gets failed due to certain reasons,
I want to abort my shell script at that moment only without executing other
HiveQL queries.
*Raihan Jamal*
+
abhiTowson cal 2012-08-16, 01:06