HBase >> mail # user >> When node is down

Re: When node is down
Thanks Michael.

Does that mean, do I need to exclude the node first and then add it or
simply bring the node back; and hadoop/hbase will rebuild the missing
blocks (as data is speed on multiple drives, one drive is dead, so 1/4th of
data ~300G). Or we need to do any special fs check to ensure the missing
data is replicated first ?