Drill, mail # dev - What areas I can contribute in?

+
Prafulla 2013-08-11, 21:53
Re: What areas I can contribute in?
Michael Hausenblas 2013-08-12, 08:49
Welcome aboard!

> Can someone tell me where I can start from?

Maybe you want to screen the issue tracker:

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL

… and then join us tomorrow at the G+ hangout:

 http://j.mp/apache-drill-hangouts

to discuss where you could start?

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 11 Aug 2013, at 22:53, Prafulla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am Prafulla and I have few years of experience working in query processing team of columnar database.
> I would like to contribute to drill development and thereby learn more about distributed query execution or distributed systems in general.
> Can someone tell me where I can start from?
>
> --
> Thanks
> Prafulla
+