Drill >> mail # dev >> What areas I can contribute in?

Re: What areas I can contribute in?
Welcome aboard!

> Can someone tell me where I can start from?

Maybe you want to screen the issue tracker:

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL

… and then join us tomorrow at the G+ hangout:

 http://j.mp/apache-drill-hangouts

to discuss where you could start?

Cheers,
Michael