Flume >> mail # user >> Log4jAppender Hostname Interceptor

Re: Log4jAppender Hostname Interceptor
Hi

Thanks for the reply. You are correct we use the log4jappender without
running a local agent to send events to second tier remote agents. We would
like the header to reflect the host of the original event not the remote
agent. Just wanted to make sure this functionality didn't already exist
before I worked on a patch.

--
Thanks

Cameron Gandevia