Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Master down?; tservers not listed in /tservers

Re: Master down?; tservers not listed in /tservers
Adam,

Never resolved issue with 1.3.5. I am finishing up my 1.4.0 install
tomorrow which I hope resolves the issues. An amazing number of bugs were
closed with the 1.4.0 release!

I'll write if I still have the same issues with 1.4.0.

Thank you,
David