Hive, mail # dev - Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hive 0.10.0 Released

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-12, 08:35
+
Travis Crawford 2013-01-15, 01:11
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-16, 18:22
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hive 0.10.0 Released
Ricky Saltzer 2013-01-16, 19:45
Congratulations on the release! Can't wait to try it out.