HDFS >> mail # user >> hadoop-0.20.3 setup

+
Martinus Martinus 2011-12-23, 09:28
+
臧冬松 2011-12-23, 09:35
Re: hadoop-0.20.3 setup
Hi 臧冬松,

thanks for your answer, I have already add
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/$OS_ARCH/server

inside hadoop-env.sh, but it still gave me the same error.

Thanks.

Martinus

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 5:35 PM, 臧冬松 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> you should add the libjvm.so path to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/$OS_ARCH/server
>

> 2011/12/23 Martinus Martinus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried to setup the hadoop-cluster using hadoop-0.20.2 and it seem's to
>> be ok, but when I tried to used another version of hadoop, such as
>> hadoop-0.20.3, when I start-all.sh, it gaves me an error like this :
>>
>> uvm12dk: Unrecognized option: -jvm
>> uvm12dk: Could not create the Java virtual machine.
>>
>> How to handle with this problem?
>>
>> Thanks.

+
Charles Earl 2011-12-23, 11:47