Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Do we support contatenated/splittable bzip2 files in branch-1?

+
Yu Li 2012-12-03, 09:49
+
Harsh J 2012-12-03, 11:42
Re: Do we support contatenated/splittable bzip2 files in branch-1?
Hi Harsh,

Thanks a lot for the information!

My fault not looking into HADOOP-4012 carefully, will try and veriry
whether HADOOP-7823 has resolved the issue on both write and read side, and
report back.

--
Best Regards,
Li Yu