Flume >> mail # user >> Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng

Re: Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng
Hi,

Failover:
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#failover-sink-processor

Just define more as one JDBC channel and add them to the failover config (see the examples).

Best
- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz