HDFS >> mail # user >> Replication factor

+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-03-12, 20:46
+
Chris Embree 2013-03-12, 21:04
Re: Replication factor
Does it mean if I set replication factor on directory /abc and I run a -put
command and add a file to the directory it will use the new replication
factor set on the directory /abc?