HBase, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Namespace Delimiter

Re: [DISCUSS] Namespace Delimiter
Francis Liu 2013-05-08, 23:07
In the current implementation it will be only allowed as a namespace delimiter. We can relax that to support applications which support more than one '.'

ie org.apache.hbase.MyTable

Namespace = org.apache.hbase
Table = MyTable