HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Namespace Delimiter

Re: [DISCUSS] Namespace Delimiter
In the current implementation it will be only allowed as a namespace delimiter. We can relax that to support applications which support more than one '.'

ie org.apache.hbase.MyTable

Namespace = org.apache.hbase
Table = MyTable