Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zookeeper on SSD

Re: zookeeper on SSD
Even so, I've seen in notes from attendees of Amazon's "DynamoDB For
Developers" talks that Amazon says they found it necessary to work
"extensively" with their SSD vendor (not stated publicly AFAIK) to
engineer out latency spikes. I'd imagine they started with a strong
vendor and not a low end device, but of course this is just
speculation.