HBase >> mail # dev >> [Jira Down] HBASE-6306 - TestFSUtils fails against hadoop 2.0

[Jira Down] HBASE-6306 - TestFSUtils fails against hadoop 2.0
I've attached a simple patch that seems to fix the trunk build.  It is
pretty straight forward -- I plan on committing later today.  This patch
actually fixes HBASE-6305 - TestLocalHBaseCluster failing against hadoop
2.0 for 0.96 as well.

The test was new for 0.96 so it didn't affect 0.94 on top of hadoop 23 --
I'm investigating to see if it is an alternative fix for HBASE-6305 against
0.94.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)