Hive >> mail # user >> Closing long running hive query forcefully

+
Kugathasan Abimaran 2013-02-07, 13:05
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-07, 13:21
+
Gabor Makrai 2013-02-07, 16:12
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-02-07, 16:31
+
Kugathasan Abimaran 2013-02-13, 06:10
Re: Closing long running hive query forcefully
' select /* myid bla bla*/ x,y,z '
I can't run above command using cli nor "hive -f", could you explain how to
add comment in hive query?