HDFS >> mail # user >> Errors come out when starting Balancer

+
YouPeng Yang 2013-02-24, 15:18
Re: Errors come out when starting Balancer
Hi .
  Sorry to bother you againt.

  I need to close this question  by myself.
  Here is my core-site.xml:
  <configuration>
   <property>
   <name>fs.default.name</name>
   <value>hdfs://Hadoop01:8020</value>
  </property>
 </configuration>
 my hdfs-site.xml:
<configuration>
    <property>
       <name>dfs.nameservices</name>
       <value>ns1,ns2</value>
   </property>
   <property>
       <name>dfs.namenode.rpc-address.ns1</name>
      <value>Hadoop01:8040</value>
   </property>
.... Other common configuration ...
</configuration>

When start the  balancer,the script using the   fs.default.name of
core-site.xml
by defulat.
according to hdfs-site.xml,the port 8020 does no start.So it goes fo fail
when i start the balancer usig the port 8020 of core-site.xml.

So the  ports of  fs.default.name and dfs.namenode.rpc-address.<nameserviceid>
shoud be consistent.
Thanks

Regards

2013/2/24 YouPeng Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi ALL
>
>   I start the  Balancer on the HDFS Federation,however it comes an error:
> java.net.ConnectException: Call From Hadoop01/10.167.14.221 to
> Hadoop01:8020 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:
> Connection refused; For more details see:
> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused.  Exiting ...
> Balancing took 11.163 seconds
>
> * How Can i solve this.*
> *
> *
> By the way,I have done what explained on the
> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused  when i build my basic
> and original HDFS cluster.So i think the above error maybe because of
> another reasons.
>
> thanks
>
> Regards.

+