Flume >> mail # user >> how to stop the flume ng?

Re: Re: how to stop the flume ng?
When you do Ctrl-C, a shutdown hook is invoked which takes care of shutting
down.
Another way would be to quickly expose the Shutdown option via  JMX Bean
and invoke it using JConsole/VisualVM.

I have not played with HDFS sink yet, so cannot provide much insight. Best
would be to track this via a JIRA.

--
thanks
ashish