Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Sqoop & Accumulo

Re: Sqoop & Accumulo
This is a message I got from Phil directly to myself on this:

"""
There was a disconnect getting my patch approved before the last Sqoop
release, so I need to port it forward, but I've been slammed and haven't
gotten around to it.

I'll see if I can get it resubmitted in the next week or so.

Phil
"""

I'll wait to see if he makes any progress in the next few weeks and if not
I'll likely have one of my folks pick it up.

--
*
*Donald Miner