Sqoop, mail # user - Programmatic (java) Sqoop import from MySQL to HBase Could not find hadoop core jar

Re: Programmatic (java) Sqoop import from MySQL to HBase Could not find hadoop core jar
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-03, 21:04
Hi Amit,
the parameter --hadoop-home should be pointing to $HADOOP_HOME, not to a $HADOOP_HOME/bin.

Jarcec