Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse

+
Karthiek C 2013-02-01, 00:14
+
Harsh J 2013-02-01, 00:24
+
Amir Sanjar 2013-02-01, 14:16
Re: Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse
I followed this link to setup my hadoop development eclipse env.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

You may ran into some error messages when you run mvn command. but, it can
be easily fixed. However, i do not remember what is the errors. just be
patient and read the error message. you can fix it.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Amir Sanjar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what version of hadoop are you using? I have been debugging hadoop 1.1.x
> source code using eclipse everyday. If you are using similar version, I
> might be able to help.
>
> Best Regards
> Amir Sanjar
>
> System Management Architect
> PowerLinux Open Source Hadoop development lead
> IBM Senior Software Engineer
> Phone# 512-286-8393
> Fax#      512-838-8858

+