Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop has migrated to GIT

Sqoop has migrated to GIT
Hi Sqoop developers,
I would like to inform you that Apache Infrastructure group has finished our transition from SVN to GIT.

New sqoop git repository is available on following location:
* https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/sqoop.git

You can use following web UI to browse the repository
* https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=summary

You might use following command to clone it to your computer:
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/sqoop.git

I've created issue SQOOP-591 to keep track of changes that needs to be done with regards to the migration.

Jarcec