Accumulo >> mail # user >> Running Accumulo straight from Memory

+
Moore, Matthew J. 2012-09-11, 16:02
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-09-11, 21:29
+
Moore, Matthew J. 2012-09-12, 16:32
+
dlmarion@... 2012-09-12, 16:56
+
David Medinets 2012-09-12, 16:57
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-09-12, 20:53
+
David Medinets 2012-09-12, 21:20
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-09-12, 21:27
+
Moore, Matthew J. 2012-09-13, 12:47
+
Keith Turner 2012-09-13, 16:32
+
Eric Newton 2012-09-11, 16:19
+
Moore, Matthew J. 2012-09-11, 16:55
+
Eric Newton 2012-09-11, 17:59
Re: Running Accumulo straight from Memory
You could mount a RAM disk and point HDFS to it.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Moore, Matthew J. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Has anyone run Accumulo on a single server straight from memory?  Probably
> using something like a Fusion  IO drive.  We are trying to use it without
> using an SSD or any spinning discs.****
>
> ** **
>
> *Matthew Moore*****
>
> Systems Engineer****