HDFS >> mail # user >> 回复: Socket does not have a channel

+
卖报的小行家 2013-03-05, 15:09
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-03-05, 17:33
Re: 回复: Socket does not have a channel
Hi Shashwat,

As already mentioned already in my mail setting dfs.client.use.legacy.blockreader to true fixes the problem.
This looks to be workaround or moreover disabling a feature.
Would like to know, what is the exact problem?

Cheers,
Subroto Sanyal
On Mar 5, 2013, at 6:33 PM, shashwat shriparv wrote:

> Try setting dfs.client.use.legacy.blockreader to true
>
> ∞
> Shashwat Shriparv
>

> On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:39 PM, 卖报的小行家 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes.It's from hadoop 2.0. I just now read the code 1.1.1.There are no such classes the log mentioned.Maybe you can read the code first.

+
卖报的小行家 2013-03-05, 14:50
+
Subroto 2013-03-05, 14:56