Pig >> mail # dev >> merging load-store-redesign branch back into truck

merging load-store-redesign branch back into truck
Pig Developers,

As most of you know, we have spent the last couple of month mostly
working on LSR branch. We believe that in about a week the code in the
branch will be stable enough to merge it back into the trunk.

If you are using trunk or making any modifications to it, you will be
impacted. Please see the following documents for details:

http://wiki.apache.org/pig/Pig070IncompatibleChanges

http://wiki.apache.org/pig/LoadStoreRedesignProposal

Please, let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Olga