HBase >> mail # dev >> The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
The EC2 Jenkins for HBase is still active, just running a reduced schedule.

I have received the following notice from Amazon regarding the VM
http://54.241.6.143/, FYI:

Zone: us-west-1a
Event Type: system-maintenance
Your instance network connections will be restarted during this window.
Start Time: 2013-07-17 07:00 PDT
End Time: 2013-07-17 00:00 PDT
Will double check service after the maintenance window.