Hive >> mail # user >> Interference between two customSerde.jar

+
Germain Tanguy 2012-10-12, 23:25
+
Roberto Congiu 2012-10-12, 23:39
Re: Interference between two customSerde.jar
Thanks Roberto for you answer.

It turns out that the class names for the two serde were the sames... So I just had to change the name and it works.

By the way thank you for your tutorial on your blog, it helped me a lot to write my own serde.

Germain.