Pig >> mail # user >> how can I store the result into local directory under distributed mode?

how can I store the result into local directory under distributed mode?
Hi,
I want to store the result into local directory under distributed hadoop env. How can I achieve this?
With PigStorage, the result will be stored into HDFS.
Is there any command like " INSERT INTO LOCAL DIRECTORY " in Hive?

thanks