HBase, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 20:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-08, 21:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 22:45
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-09, 00:15
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 02:42
+
Devaraj Das 2013-02-11, 21:53
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-11, 22:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-12, 02:16
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 02:55
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-13, 00:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-13, 01:38
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-13, 01:53
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-13, 13:31
+
Stack 2013-02-13, 18:26
Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Elliott Clark 2013-02-14, 18:51
+1 tested locally.
Tried an upgrade from earlier 0.94 everything worked.  TestAcid passed.
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Downloaded, checked out docs, and layout (the sbin dir should probably go).
>
> Started it up, did standlone PE and RowCounter.  Numbers come out right.
>
> Looking in logs, nothing untoward.
>
> St.Ack
>

> On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:45 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The 2nd 0.94.5 RC is available for download at
> > http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.5-rc1/
> >
> > Signed with my code signing key: C7CFE328
> >
> > 0.94.5 is a bug fix release. This RC has 76 issues resolved against it,
> > contributed by 230 individuals.
> > These are mostly bug fixes. Also fixed is a long standing bug in
> > replication along with lots of random test failures.
> >
> > The full list of changes is available here:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12323874
> >
> > Please try out the RC, check out the doc, take it for a spin, etc, and
> > vote +1/-1 by February 15th on whether we should release this as 0.94.5.
> >
> > The release testing spreadsheet is here:
> >

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdFhTZlI5QWhOUzBneHRCazk0Y1FOSUE#gid=0
> > (if you test this release, please add your test to this spreadsheet, so
> > that we can gauge the coverage)
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > -- Lars

+