Pig, mail # user - IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair

Re: IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair
Norbert Burger 2012-03-23, 01:58
You're encountering problems connecting to HBase (presumably your Pig
script uses HBaseStorage).  How does your hbase/conf/hbase-site.xml look?

Norbert