Hive, mail # dev - did you always have to log in to phabricator

Re: did you always have to log in to phabricator
Edward Capriolo 2013-09-17, 17:41
I do not like this. It is inconvenience when using a mobile device, but
more importantly it does not seem very transparent to our end users. For
example, a user is browsing jira they may want to review the code only on
review board (not yet attached to the issue), they should not be forced to
"sign up" to help in the process.

Would anyone from facebook care to chime in here? I think we all like
fabricator for the most part. Our docs suggest this fabricator is our
de-facto review system. As an ASF project I do not think requiring a login
on some external service even to review a jira is correct.