Hadoop >> mail # general >> Clarification about 2.* branches

Re: Clarification about 2.* branches

Done with deletion of the staging branch. Also updated all CHANGES.txt to point to a running branch-2 instead of a release. When we decide to make a release branch, we can separate sections then.

Thanks,
+vinod