Avro >> mail # user >> Avro file size is too big

+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2012-07-04, 13:32
+
Russell Jurney 2012-07-04, 21:58
+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2012-07-05, 14:53
+
Doug Cutting 2012-07-05, 17:24
+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2012-07-05, 22:11
+
Doug Cutting 2012-07-05, 22:19
+
Ey-Chih chow 2012-07-18, 23:59
+
Harsh J 2012-07-20, 02:07
+
Ey-Chih chow 2012-07-20, 17:02
+
Ey-Chih chow 2012-07-20, 17:12
Re: Avro file size is too big
On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Ey-Chih chow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We use the avro tool, fromtext, to compress a json log file.  I didn't find an option that can set the sync interval.

The fromtext tool has a --level option, e.g.:

java -jar avro-tools.jar --level 9 foo.txt foo.avro

Doug
+
Ey-Chih chow 2012-07-20, 20:32