Pig >> mail # dev >> PIG Reference Project for Learning Purposes

PIG Reference Project for Learning Purposes
Hello:
I am new to HADOOP. I had gone through and practiced various topics and basic exercises given in the PIG text book. I am looking for a project to do as a POC and get a much thorough understanding of PIGLatin. Can any one point me to any blog or site which has information & data about a project thats already implemented or designed for learners.

Any help will be greatly appeciated.

Rgds
Adarsh