Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop metadata migration

sqoop metadata migration
I ran into capacity issues with the host I have configured sqoop running.
 I want to migrate sqoop to a different host now.  How do I go about
migrating the metadata over without having to re-create all the jobs and
re-configure the last value for each of them?

Any pointers is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Joanne