HBase >> mail # user >> Access remote HBase server with different user names

Re: Access remote HBase server with different user names
Hello,

Not sure to understand well.

if zookeeper is running on server1 so

No need for ssh access : just run `hbase shell` on your desktop with the
minimum hbase-site.xml (must be available via $CLASSPATH which is default
as `hbase classpath`) as

<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
    <value>server1</value>
  </property>
</configuration>

As you does not seams to use HDFS HA, no need for core-site.xml neither
hdfs-site.xml

http://archive.apache.org/dist/hbase/docs/client_dependencies.html

Regards,

--
Damien

--
Damien HARDY
IT Infrastructure Architect

Viadeo - 30 rue de la Victoire - 75009 Paris - France
T : +33 1 80 48 39 73 – F : +33 1 42 93 22 56