Avro >> mail # user >> Nullable Fields

Re: Nullable Fields
Hi Alparisian,

Are you looking for the Nullable annotation for ReflectData based
schemas: http://avro.apache.org/docs/1.7.5/api/java/org/apache/avro/reflect/Nullable.html?
Sample usage here:
https://github.com/apache/avro/blob/release-1.7.5/lang/java/avro/src/test/java/org/apache/avro/reflect/TestReflect.java#L324

--