HBase, mail # user - RequestsPerSecond on master console

+
Varun Sharma 2012-10-29, 20:25
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-10-31, 02:14
Re: RequestsPerSecond on master console
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-31, 15:52
It seems the patch has been applied only to the trunk. Should we
update it to be applied to 0.94 too?

2012/10/30, Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Varun,
>
> I'll wait for the answer like you, but
> http://search-hadoop.com/?q=RequestsPerSecond+&fc_project=HBase found
> me https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6780, which may be
> relevant here.
>
> Otis
> --
> Search Analytics - http://sematext.com/search-analytics/index.html
> Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html
>

> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Varun Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to understand what does the RequestsPerSecond on master
>> console
>> really mean ? Does it count all the requests - such as if I issue a
>> scannerOpenWithScan() from thrift client, would that also count or is it
>> only the scan/get operations which are counted ?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Varun

+
Elliott Clark 2012-11-01, 04:23