From: Dmitriy Ryaboy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 2:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Moving Pig's code

Is the 0.8 branch compiling for you guys? I just switched, and Ivy
re-downloaded all dependencies, then croaked on pulling joda-time and guava.
The common denominator there is that I added both of them at some point, so
I probably ivified them wrong.. but I really don't see how they are
different than other entries in ivy.xml

-D