Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Running functional/integration tests

+
Josh Elser 2013-10-29, 18:44
Re: Running functional/integration tests
Can we move this to src/test/scripts or similar? I'd prefer to avoid
extra directories, like bin/, in the maven build tree, especially
because that's the default directory for Eclipse build output if you
don't have the m2e plugin, and I'd prefer Eclipse not get any more
confused than it already gets at times.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In an effort to make debugging the functional tests a bit easier, I wrote a
> small script to hide the awkwardness in Maven that's required to accomplish
> it.
>
> Look for it in master under test/bin/run-test.sh. You must provide it a
> string of test(s) to run, with the same supported syntax that the
> surefire-plugin supports [1]. You can also provide additional options such
> as the forkcount for concurrent tests, e.g. -Daccumulo.it.forkCount=2.
>
> And, as always, make sure you install snapshot artifacts if you've made
> changes in another module before running the functional tests to ensure that
> your changes are actually picked up.
>
> - Josh
>
> [1]
> http://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/single-test.html