Flume >> mail # user >> Flume startup script

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-11-29, 06:38
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-11-29, 08:27
+
Eran Kutner 2012-11-29, 08:29
Re: Flume startup script
I found this start up script, which I used as a started point:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=bigtop.git;a=blob;f=bigtop-packages/src/common/flume/flume-node.init;h=3dc9858365130d35afe27eb7a771917b5f4fc863;hb=HEAD

Andrew