Hive >> mail # user >> Nohupping the hive CLI causes wrong behavior

Nohupping the hive CLI causes wrong behavior
I get correct result if I run: hive -e "select count(1) from blah blah"

But I get no result if I run: nohup hive -e "select count(1) from blah
blah"

In both cases, hive exited with 0 (success). Very strange.

Hive is from trunk revision 795559.

Steven