HBase, mail # dev - review request: HBASE-7403 Online Merge

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-16, 07:41
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-16, 12:52
+
Ted 2013-03-16, 13:17
+
Kevin Odell 2013-03-16, 13:21
Re: review request: HBASE-7403 Online Merge
Ted 2013-03-16, 13:40
Kevin:
I have a few thoughts on your questions.

But I think we should give Chunhui a chance to answer these questions first.

Btw the improvement in handling region split by Enis is fairly new. Meaning hbck hasn't utilized this new model yet.

Cheers

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-16, 13:51
+