Hive >> mail # user >> Hive doesn't support special characters in column name

Re: Hive doesn't support special characters in column name
Thanks, Nitin,
If I modify the antlr file to allow column name accept those special
characters. What side effect potentially could be ? Will it possible break
the query parsing?

Johnny