Avro >> mail # user >> Adding extra fields into the schema

+
Harsh J 2010-07-17, 17:45
Re: Adding extra fields into the schema
Okay, I think the schema builder ignores all of that. I'll go ahead
with maintaining what I need as a different json/xml element outside,
thank you :)

[Psst. But if there's a way, do let me know. I tend to jump quickly (:]

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com