Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Building Hadoop from source code

Re: Building Hadoop from source code
@Ling, you mean to say to run "find -name *tar*"??
I run but don't know which file will be used to install Hadoop.

@Niranjan
I haven't changed anything I just executed "svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/ hadoop-trunk" to get
the Hadoop source code in the "hadoop-trunk" directory.
After that I executed the "cd hadoop-trunk" and finally executed "mvn
package -Pdist -Dtar -DskipTests -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true".
I want to ask what is location of tar file created which can be used to
install the Hadoop ??

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,