HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 6th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 6th hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
+1. Based on some large scale tests with bits very close to RC5. Found two
issues - HBASE-9773 and HBASE-9777 and neither of them are release blockers
in my mind.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE